Learn About Chicago White Sox Tickets
If you are looking for Chicago White Sox tickets, then you are in the right place. Immortal Seats is the ticket marketplace to go through for cheap White Socks tickets and great-value tickets to all Chicago events and Major League Baseball games.
Chicago White Sox History
This Chicago White Sox is a venerable old club after being established as one of the eight charter franchises of the American League in 1900. Winners of three World Series titles to date, the White Sox endured a drought of 87 years between their second title in 1917 and their third in 2005. That drought is the second longest in MLB history behind the crosstown rival Cubs.
The White Sox can trace their history back to a team originating as the Sioux City Cornhuskers of the Western League. Charles Comiskey - whose name was on the ballpark for generations - moved the team first to St. Paul, Minnesota, then to his hometown, specifically Chicago's South Side.
A team with a rich history, many important players in baseball history have worn the black and silver uniforms of the White Sox down the years. Luke Appling and Ted Lyons were household names when the game was mostly heard on radios, while Frank Thomas was an offensive machine in the 1990s who won two MVPs and can consider himself unlucky not to have won two more.
Chicago White Sox Fact Check:
2024 Chicago White Sox Updates
Chicago White Sox Tickets (FAQs)
How much do Chicago White Sox tickets cost?
Prices for baseball tickets vary wildly depending on the day you go and the team that the Chicago White Sox is playing. Immortal Seats always has the best value tickets on the market, and they have some seats in the Upper Reserve level of Guaranteed Rate Field for as little as $5 for some midweek games.
If the White Sox get better, then prices will go up. Boxes and club seats can still go for over $500. Either way, this is a good time to buy White Sox tickets as a fan.
Where can I buy Chicago White Sox tickets?
The best place to buy Chicago White Sox tickets is with Immortal Seats through either our website or mobile app.
Is it possible to buy cheap Chicago White Sox tickets?
Yes, it is. Immortal Seats always has a great inventory, and with that comes great deals. Look for tickets on the game day for the best value in cheap Chicago White Sox tickets, as supply outweighs demand.
This is true for regular-season tickets, but the strategy differs from playoff tickets. In those cases, it is best to gauge interest. If a game is popular, get on Immortal Seats early to buy the cheapest White Sox tickets.
Where do the Chicago White Sox play?
The Chicago White Sox play home games at Guaranteed Rate Field on Chicago's South Side. This has been the team's home since 1991 when it opened as the new Comiskey Park. This isn't to be confused with the former ballpark of the White Sox - with the same name - that had been their home since way back in 1910.
It is a stadium built slightly too early to look like the "retro-classic" ballparks that have dominated since. As a result, and needing to keep up with design trends, the park has been in a consistent state of development from the turn of the century onwards.
Are there other events at Guaranteed Rate Field?
Guaranteed Rate Field has held its fair share of concerts and other events. Those include the Rolling Stones (the first concert ever held at the stadium in 2002), Bruce Springsteen (2003), and Northern Illinois taking on Toledo in 2016 in the first football game (NCAA) to take place at the stadium.
2024 Guaranteed Rate Field Concerts:
Where can I buy parking for Chicago White games?
Guaranteed Rate Field parking is serviced by parking lots surrounding the facility. Public transport is highly recommended when attending an event at the stadium. If you are driving, then book parking early and ensure you will have parking when attending a Chicago White Sox game or other Guaranteed Rate Field event.
Which team is the main rival of the Chicago White Sox?
The Chicago White Sox rivalries are slightly more complicated than some in Major League Baseball. Here is a look at who they have viewed as rivals.
- Chicago Cubs - The Crosstown Classic features the Cubs and the White Sox, the only two teams in Chicago playing in the same Big 4 sport. This is a rivalry as old as time, albeit one that was looked down on over the years, with neither team able to win a World Series crown.
- Milwaukee Brewers - A rivalry built on geography, this one has cooled recently after the Brewers were moved to the National League in 1998.
- Minnesota Twins - This is the biggest rivalry the White Sox currently has. It heated up during the first decade of the 2000s as the two franchises vied for the AL Central title each year. The 2020s have seen a rebirth, too, with the 2020 AL Central crown going to the Twins over the White Sox (and Cleveland) by just one game.
Why Immortal Seats For Your Cheap Chicago White Sox Tickets?
- All tickets purchased are backed by Immortal Seats' 200% Buyer Back Guarantee. Refer to Immortal Seats' policies for more details.
- NO FEES on all orders. Quick, easy, and secure payments on the website and the mobile app. All Major credit cards and PayPal are accepted. Cryptocurrency is also accepted on phone orders only.
- SAVE 5% on every order placed on the Immortal Seats Mobile App by using code SAVE5 at checkout.
- If an event is canceled, you will receive a 100% refund.
Other Chicago Area Teams Tickets
MLB Teams Tickets